- How to post new jobs at the job center portal
STEP 1: Login to the Job Center using eFaas
- To list a job in the Job Center portal, you must have to be registered as an employer at the Job Center portal. https://jobcenter.mv/
- When you access the Job Center portal with your efass credentials choose your registered employer login and you will be able to see the below shown dashboard.
Step 2: When you login with your employer login to the job center portal, you will be able to see “post a new job listing and start hiring” column.
Step 3: Click “post a job” and proceed to post a new job.
- You will be directed to the following page
- Enter the job title and a description of the job you are going to post
Step 4: Select the type of Industries
Step 5: Select the type of Occupations
Step 6: Fill the salary details
Step 7: Fill the number of vacancies
Step 8: Fill the workplace location details
Step 9: Fill the requirements for the job vacancy
Step 10: State the documents required from the employee
Step 11: Select the Employment Type
Step 12: Select the Field of Work
Step 13: Select the required skills of the employee
Step 14: Select the publishing date and the expiry date for the job application.
- Then click “save and preview”
After you have done this, your job will be posted in the job center portal.
You can also view the jobs you have posted in the job center.
How to reach Job Center
○ If you want to contact our staff regarding Income Support Applications, call our hotline: 1475 (10am - 5pm, Sun-Thursday, excluding public holidays).
- For technical support, email: email@example.com